Wow, it has been a long time since I last blogged. So much has happened during the past six months, that I will simply sum it all up. I received my letter of "good work" from the grad school committee...YAY! I am beginning the second year of my MA, and really look forward to doing fieldwork of some kind and SOON!! Man, I miss digging! This semester I am taking Technical and Professional Writing and Museum Studies. I had originally signed up for another class that was canceled today--the day BEFORE the class was to start! Nice!!
I am still working at the Montessori--and love it! It is a lot of work, but if I am not constantly busy with many irons in the fire--then something is wrong! Ha! This year I am teaching Spanish, Art, and Music along with handling the bulk of the 5th grade instruction. It's a challenge, but it will be a fun challenge!
This journey to becoming a professional archaeologist has proved challenging at times...not so much the work, but wading through the crap. While I am not going to go into a 'crap-fest' of my issues; what I will say is that every day is a brand new adventure, a new experience and a great chance to learn something new about myself.
Well, until next time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment